Friday, September 5, 2008

More Photos

I uploaded some more photos a few days ago and you find the link on the right side of this page. Most of the photos are from my AFS camp. We stayed for about 5 days in Pathumthani (not sure on that spelling) a province about an hour away from Bangkok. The camp served to help us AFS students adjust to living in a house with a Thai family. As expected there are a lot of differences between how families function in Thailand compared to the U.S. Hmmmm what else, I had to take the bus instead of the train to Bangkok from Songkhla because the train union shut down all the trains to help the cause of the protestors that want the Prime Minister to leave. The Bus was an uncomfrotable and smelly experience. Sitting next to the bathroom kinda sucks but at least you dont have to walk far in the middle of the night. Well I just probably wrap it up because my host brother is looking to use the computer but I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm doing good and I'm safely away from the civil unrest in Bangkok.

No comments: